For heavyhearted girls only
Attempt #1 : The heart alleviationOverview:
Make two solid wings and stop the internal bleeding, if need be.
An adult need not be present. Equipment:
1. Some sheets of paper or pieces of cardboard : A4 size .
2. An adhesive tape.
3. A pair of scissors.
4. A felt-tip pen (black or colored, as you wish).Safety:
Scissors are sharp.. treat appropriately. Avoid doing the process if you are crying, the adhesive tape effect could be ineffective on contact with salt water.How to proceed :
1. On the support, draw a rough wing of modest size (15x20 cm). If you have difficulties doing the form, search on Google Images with the keywords " wing heart " and print your favorite. It's not necessary to do the second wing for the moment.
2. Cut up the form and put the wing on the support. If you choose the cardboard, it will be easier but less aesthetic. Draw the outline to transfer the model. Take about ten sheets of paper (or 2 pieces of cardboard) and cut up to obtain a solid piece of paper. You need to reinforce with the adhesive tape.
3. Turn over the model and repeat the same process to get the second wing. Once you are done with it, fix the wings on your heavyheart with the adhesive tape. After 10-15 minutes, you will feel lighter.
4. It is possible your heart keep on bleeding. Don't worry about it, you can make repair patchs quickly using the adhesive tape as sticking plaster.
Work in progress :
The heavyhearted serie : [link]
Time : 10 hours
Software : Photoshop cs2
Tool : Wacom graphire tablet
Character : Olivia.
Sorry about the pink.